Friday, September 11, 2009

Here's a Tip

Looks like we are starting back up the blogging...I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not. Today's topic...tipping. I personally feel no obligation to tip when I am in restaurants. In fact, I am known for stiffing waiters. Ok, so I only did it once, but it was the proudest day of my life. I like to leave little trivial things rather than money. Bowling passes, coupons, pocket lint, anything that can be found in my pocket. So I stole that last line from Daniel...but I do like to leave pennies, dimes, and nickels! That I have done to a lingering waiter. Well this blog is past the point of repair, so I shall leave it be rather than prolonging the agony.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BR!ttany said...

hmmm, i think both you and tom didn't think about this too much haha