Monday, September 21, 2009

When Your DreamsTurn To Dust...Vacuum








I couldn't have said it better myself, anonymous. Well here comes another blog only a week after the last one! Lucky you! Today's topic is dreams. I was excited as well until I was informed we are not speaking of night dreams, but rather goals and aspirations. Lame I know, but what can ya do when some redhead (i'll refrain from using her name) decides this? Don't answer...it's a rhetorical question.










I have many dreams, goals, aspirations...whatever you want to call them. As of late, my biggest dream is to become a writer. Unfortunately, yesterday the nameless redhead edited one of my papers and well, dream world is definitely rocking! Needless to say, there was more red on the paper than black.














So, since my dream to become a writer is short-lived (approx. 4 months {too bad I already changed my major}) I will have to share my more inner dreams. This will prove to be rather embarrassing, I am sure.



So I am in college now...shocking I'm sure. Yes I am in fact almost 20, not 13. Anyways, back to the point. I have walls here at college. Walls of my own that I can actually put stuff on. Lets just say that that interior design class back sophomore year finally paid off! "Moral of the story" I have a wall in my room filled with all my hopes and dreams. Pathetic, I know...if it makes me appear more metal, I haven't put the pictures up yet. Anyways...the photo collage within my blog is what my wall will soon look like. Well the photos will be more pixel-y after I print them...so imagine it in a poor quality. Now I know some of these pictures will raise questions...I refuse to ever speak of any of this again!

Well not much else to say...anyone who reads this will now know my deepest darkest desires and make fun of me relentlessly.


4 comments:

BR!ttany said...

I don't know how I feel about being refered to as a nameless redhead lol I love this blog and that I now know your deepest dreams :)

Enemy of Complacency said...

Consider this read... and Britt is a brunette so you know (hair dye has no effect on human nature)

Nicole said...

Great blog Jess! I laughed so hard... if you don't believe me ask Britt she was here when I read it.

Chris Andria & Alexis said...

I am so glad the blogging has begun again. I love to read what you all post. I also feel honored to know your deepest dreams. They all seem very attainable :)