Thursday, January 29, 2009

Invisible


For today, no topic was picked, but rather this one found us. It came at me like a ton of bricks, well if bricks look like the yahoo instant messanger smiley face. I was signing in to my messanger and right below that loveable little smile it read, "invisible to everyone." Interesting how such a happy face is above such a gloom phrase. Anyways, it got me thinking as I was signing in as "invisible"...do people sign into life as invisible? Do they choose not to be seen or does it happen because people are ignorant of others?
I know I have been considered pretty "invisible" at times in my life, but only due to my shy nature. So did I pick to be shy. Did I decide for some insane reason that THAT would be fun?! Just makes ya think.








P.S. when this topic found me...I thought it could be funny! Alas, blame it on fate, not me. I swear Im funny!

No comments: