Friday, February 6, 2009

W.W.D.D.

Who considers what is funny and what is not?



My Dad has always said that everything is funny, but it all depends on timing. I don't know if I really believe that. I know I've heard some jokes that would never be funny no matter who told them, when they were told, or even how they were told.


So, instead of trying to determine what is funny, my family has adopted a new way of thinking. We all look to Daniel to see if something is funny or not. He is the deciding factor, and there's no argument on what he decides. Thus, the title....W.W.D.D. (What Would Daniel Do)



However, in defense of my humor, I'm the next in line to be the decider of all things funny. I already have bracelets made that say W.W.J.D....they just mistaken for different meanings sometimes.

2 comments:

BR!ttany said...

wwjd will never catch on... keep dreaming grly

Nicole said...

Jessie!! WWJD? come on pretty sure that one's not gonna fly, look out for the lightning to strike!